85% Makò Cotton, 15% Cashmere
This super-soft, lightweight sweater is crafted from an Italian Cashmere-Cotton blend that is incredibly soft and luxurious. It features a relaxed fit, intricate cables texture and a flattering boatneck neckline.
- Extremely soft & luxurious
- Natural, renewable & biodegradable
- Insulation properties (warmth without overheating)
- Superfine texture with no itchiness
- The finest, smoothest and strongest cotton in the world
- Produced in upper Egypt
- Naturally non-allergenic
- Soft, absorbent & breathable
- Perfect choice for clothing worn close to the skin, year-round
The Komani Cashmere Boatneck is intended for a relaxed fit and is worn here with the Bhira Pants in Chestnut. Jemma's height is 175cm/5'8" and she wears size Small.
This item may be hand washed or dry cleaned- see "Useful Info" for more information.