50% Organic Cotton 50% Lyocell
Knitted on a fine gauge machine from a luxe organic cotton-lyocell yarn, the Kei Pants feature a luxuriously soft touch and fluid drape. Featuring a flattering wide leg, side-seam pockets and front pleats, these pants are the ultimate combination of utmost comfort and effortless elegance.
Worn here with the Angles Shell in Cinnamon.
- Grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment
- Non-genetically modified seeds
- Without the use of synthetic agricultural chemicals and pesticides
- Organic production systems
- Naturally non-allergenic
- Soft, absorbent & breathable
- Perfect choice for clothing worn close to the skin, year-round
Certified bio-based fibers
Strong, moisture absorbing and gentle on the skin
- Certified compostable and biodegradable
Isabella is 177cm/5'80" tall and wears size Small. This item may be machine washed on gentle cycle up to 30C. Dry flat.
Inseam: S: 68 cm, M: 69 cm, L: 70 cm, XL: 71cm